Online Visitors

Subscribe To Feed

Facebook

Popular Posts

[trans] Rain had a conversation with the MBLAQ members through Twitter


Yes Rain Joined twitter and it was confirmed by Mblaq G.O few hours ago. After G.O sent his tweet Rain replied and had a conversation with the him. Later on SeungHo joins them. They are still on right now (June 9.. 6:44PM KST)

Here's a little share of their conversations


 Translation:
 Jihoon hyung~~This is GO keke I followed you

translation:
Hyung keke You ignored three of my texts hehe


Translation:
 I knew it was you. Our GO. Happy? From now on let me know through twitter where you are and how practice is going.


Translation:
Okay... Hyungnim



Translation:
Where are you?


Translation:
I'm at the (makeup) shop~~! We have a schedule at Hwaseong today. Hyung, once again, congratulations!!!

Translation:
Hyung!!!!This is Seungho..Can't believe you're on twitter...



follow Rain if you haven't



Credits:
[source]
re-up: chrizzycrazy @ekorea