Online Visitors

Subscribe To Feed

Facebook

Popular Posts

[Cafe] [100530] Dongwoon's Cafe Post


click to zoom
Translation:
Hello this is Dongwoon~
It’s been a while and I came in to write a note, but I was surprised!!!
You B2UTYs have reached 100,000…
Before our debut, I remember I saw the count and it was around 3,000 people.
In 7 months, you guys became an army and I feel like I’m flying!!!
I thank you all for giving us so much love, and I thank you again.

Yes, first off, the 1N2D event finished successfully.
Since it was our first event ever like this, not only were we disappointed in some moments but our fans had also.
I wish that I went and listened to what everyone had to say, but there wasn’t enough time as thoughts of ‘what if some of the fans didn’t get to say all that they wanted to say’ or ‘the time being with our fans were too short’ popped up as it made us upset..
And for those who couldn’t attend the 1N2D event!
Don’t be too depressed or upset as we’ll work harder in being able to communicate with many of you!!
The 1N2D event was planned for three months and finally followed through as our staff members worked hard, so even if you are upset, please remember to have a thankful thought also!

Anyway, we’ll become more humble as we practice into showing a prosper image to everyone.
Continue to support us!
Whenever we’re in hardship, we’ll think of our army and keep going.
B2UTY & BEAST, hwaiting~


CREDITS: PLAYB2ST (SOURCE); seoulfoood @B2ST Rising (TRANS)