Online Visitors

Subscribe To Feed

Facebook

Popular Posts

[food] I had a dream eating Bulgogi.


Bulgogi is a Korean dish that usually consists of marinated barbecued beef. It can be chicken or pork. Bulgogi is made from this slices of sirloin or other types of cuts of beef. It is marinated with soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, garlic and other ingredient such as scallions or mushrooms.

Bulgogi is cooked by grilling but you can also pan-cooking it. This food is sometimes served with a side lettuce or other leafy vegetable that you can use to wrapped the meat with.

Why is it called Bulgogi? "Bul" means fire and "gogi" means meat. The food's name refer on how you cook it. The name can be change to Dak Bulgogi if you cook it with chicken and dwaeji Bulgogi if its made with pork. "Dak" means chicken and "dwaeji" means pig, thats how they name the dish.

Here's another fact about bulgogi. Do you know that there's a bulgogi fast-food hamburger?? You can find it at some Korean fast-food restaurants. The patty is marinated with bolgogi sauce and it is serve with lettuce, tomato, onion, and cheese. The flavor is similar to Teriyaki burger.










From what I remember, I think I tried this dish before but that is like years ago and I can still remember the taste. I know you would love this dish because it taste like teriyaki. I love teriyaki! This is one of my favorite Korean dish. From what I remember, the flavor is sweet and the meat is so soft. The sesame oil makes it more delicious Why don't you try it now?! You will totally like this dish...















Credits: Wiki