Online Visitors

Subscribe To Feed

Facebook

Popular Posts

[MKorea] Fans singing for their idol







I was looking around for an interesting topic to post about and I suddenly had an idea when I came across some covers that fans did. I will share a few that I personally like. :)

Who started this trend then? I'm sure most E.L.F should know about ELFZone. They're a group of Korean E.L.F supporting Super Junior and they releases their own album for their idol. They write their own music as well as recording etc. I shall not crap more. Listen to them!


credits: SapphireJunior4Ever@youtube

Next will be Hottest. I might get a little emotional talking about this. After Park Jaebeom left 2PM, Hottest sang a song called "Waiting for you", and of course they wrote it themselves. There's an Korean version as well as english version which is did by international fans.

Hottest planned to release another album and a few song was release but it was later on cancelled due to various reason.

Enjoy the music.


credits:seraloves2pm@youtube


credits: huyentong@youtube

Do search in youtube for more by these amazing fans. ^^