Online Visitors

Subscribe To Feed

Facebook

Popular Posts

[news] Hidden 'Pretty Boy' face behind the mustache



Group MBLAQ's member GO showed his face hidden behind the mustache.

On the 26th and 27th broadcast of 'Making the Artist-MBLAQ' on GomTV (www.gomtv.com) GO was showing cleanly shaving off his trademark mustache.

GO explained about about his mustaches by saying "I didn't really like the mustache. Although I was thankful for all those people that liked my mustache, if I was active with my mustache I wouldn't be able to shave it forever."

Starting from last year's debut single 'Oh Yeah' and 'Good Luv' activities, GO showed off a much more mature side than other idols with this nose and chin mustaches. He was able to give off a manlier charm with nicknames such as 'Mustache-dol' and 'Mustache man.' Continuing on with the second album title song 'Y's' stage he gathered a lot of women's hearts by showing off his lovely face.

Netizens have left hot reaction comments such as "He looks really good shaving off the mustache, It's nice to see his clean face," "GO's goodlooking, I forgot that you were good looking," "Although I liked you with your mustache now he looks like he found his age," "His skin is so parched I just want to 'cheek booby booby' for him."

On the other hand this broadcast has caused a lot of interest because of MBLAQ member Mir's own style of Rain's 'abs dance.'


Source: Net to News
Translation: mir-ified @ AbsoluteMBLAQ
Please take out with full credits