Online Visitors

Subscribe To Feed

Facebook

Popular Posts

Music Review: A mix of Soya and Sun.





I want to introduce this rookie duo group to all our readers today. They caught my attention when I first saw their music video on youtube. The melody to their song is very catchy and no doubt Soya have a very good vocal. I went to find our more about them and something caught my attention. Soya is actually Kim Jong Kook’s niece! That explains those genes. ^^

I shall not tease somemore. Here's their music video. Good Smile by Soya n Sun. Music Video featuring, So Ji Sup and Park Han Byul.


credit:AsianMusicVideoHD@youtube

Personally, this is the type of music that I will listen too. What about you? Do leave us your comment! :)

Another thing I found out was, Soya did participate in her Uncle's album before.


credit:babyl000ve@youtube

I find her vocal really soothing and it kind of calm people emotion down.

I hope you guys will listen to their music and do leave us with your comment and review of it. :)