Online Visitors

Subscribe To Feed

Facebook

Popular Posts

[video] Cinderella Sister is always Happy together




Cinderella unnie also known as Cinderella sister's main characters guest to KBS Happy together Season 3. There are a lot of interesting stuffs that Cinderella sister's cast told/show us. There might be a lot of you who haven't watch this episode with subtitle so, I would like to share the video I found on Youtube.


As you see on the photo, Moon Geum Young and 2PM's Teacyeon show their dancing skills as well as singing.


can't wait to watch it, then let's start it..












OMG! I can't wait till I find the next part of the show. Once I found it, I will definitely post it here.

Note:

If you watch it @youtube page and you leave a comment on it, make sure that you won't put the show's name. That is the user's requests. Let's respect it.




cr: ACshow10 @YT
and KBS world for sub.