Online Visitors

Subscribe To Feed

Facebook

Popular Posts

[news] Joon's abs is meaningless If its not on stage


Boy 5 member group MBLAQ's member Lee Joon revealed his unusual opinions about exposing his abs.

Lee Joon recently revealed on an interview with a Money Today Star News interviewer that "exposing my abs somewhere else that is not on stage is meaningless."

He said "I don't want to expose my abs somewhere else besides the stage for other situations" and "exposing my abs on stage is not really 'exposure' but a part of the performance."

Lee Joon also went on to say "I don't know how the fans might think but even in modern dance performances there are times when even underwear isn't worn" and "That's not considered showy but I think that is something they all have to take in."

Lee Joon majored in dance at the Korean Arts Synthesis School but left voluntarily.

On the other hand MBLAQ is recently doing many activities with their recently released second single title song 'Y'


Source: Star News
Translation: mir-ified @ AbsoluteMBLAQ
Please take out with full credits