Online Visitors

Subscribe To Feed

Facebook

Popular Posts

The Heart of Korean variety - Yoo Jae Suk

credits to: koreanprecious.blogspot.com




If you never heard of this name…. then one can say that you have not watched enough Korean variety shows :)



Yoo Jae Suk (YJS) is one of the most known comedians in Korean entertainment industry at the moment. I think that before we proceed to discuss more on the variety shows…it will be better to know a few of the people that work hard to make us laugh with their witty antiques…who is with me?


For those of you who don’t know anything about this ‘grasshopper’, I’ve put some of his pictures below…






sorry girls....he's taken by Na Kyung Eun. They got married on July 6,2008. Pretty isn't she?


here is a snapshot of the reception:

credits to: michibangs@youtube
*YJS and NKE has just welcomed their first son last April*

I know about YJS when I watched Family Outing (FO) season 1 last year. He was so funny in the show that most of the time watching, I 'll ended up laughing until my eyes become teary~





Other than FO, YJS has also host a number of other variety shows. One of the well-known one is Infinity Challenge.

Honestly speaking… I have never really watch Infinity Challenge before, maybe just a few snippets of the show from the youtube. But from what I’ve seen, the show will surely make you roll on the floor laughing :P

As for FO, I have watched almost all of the episodes for season 1 and I can definitely guarantee that you will not be disappointed. FO is one of the most hilarious variety show that I have ever seen *hmm… I might be a little bit biased here :P*

Before leaving, I’ll leave you guys with a few clips from FO and Infinity Challenge to enjoy yourself with :)

FO: YJS dancing to Baek Ji Young & 2PM’s Taecyeon ‘My Ear Candy’ with guest UEE:

credits to: gee2gee@youtube


*one of my favourite YJS antiques is his parody of Big Bang's 'Haru Haru' in Infinity Challenge*:

The real MV:


credits to: FlyAway87@youtube


The parody:



credits to: BeFly131@youtube

what do you guys think of YJS?