Online Visitors

Subscribe To Feed

Facebook

Popular Posts

Parenthood, Soshi Moms vs. SHINee Dads



SHINee and SNSD are both well-known idols in the kpop industry. They have able to show and have proven that they do the talent to become a great singer/idol. One could not deny their charisma on stage. However, putting singing and dancing talents aside, how will they fare when they are handed with a baby/child to take care of?

This is the main focus of KBS Joy Hello Baby show. Hello Baby (HB) is a variety show in which an idol group has to take care of a baby, in other words be their temporary 'omma' (mother) or 'appa' (father)

Season 1 of the show features SNSD taking care of a 9months old baby boy named Kyungsan and consists of 22 episodes.

Season 2 on the other hand features SHINee taking care of a 3 years old boy named Yoogeun and have altogether 13/14 episodes (sorry, i couldn't remember exactly how many the episodes are :P )

Both of the shows are definitely worth watching, and all of the videos can be find on youtube.

I myself have just finished watching both season and I am totally in love with the show. You can only imagine how young idol groups like SHINee and SNSD, most of them never had an experience with kids before; try to be a parent.

The show took us through SHINee and SNSD journey of becoming a much better parent to Yoogeun and Kyungsan.


Although I like season 2 better than season 1, both of them are hilarious. There is no particular reason really why I like SHINee's Hello Baby better, but I think one of the main reasons would be that Yoogeun cry less than Kyungsan ( must admit that I don't really like children :P)

But overall, I am impressed that they both are really good at parenting.

I don't really want to reveal to much and spoil the storyline for those who have not watch the shows but for those who have watch these shows and have some opinions on them, feel free to leave some comment about this article okay? :) Just a way to share our thoughts, I guess~

I really recommend SHINee and SNSD fans to watch these shows. You will definitely ended up loving them more :)

But if you are not their fan, I am sure that you will end up loving the show more or less the same :)