Online Visitors

Subscribe To Feed

Facebook

Popular Posts

[announcement] What's next at Let's Learn Korean?



I will be finishing school in a week's time. Once I'm done with my school works, I will have more time to spend on posting Let's learn Korean articles.

So I need your suggestions or requests guys. I would like you to send me any ideas of what lessons I should teach you, like any Categories (animals). If you have any suggestions just post all you ideas on my Facebook wall and I'll put your ideas on my lists. Make sure that you are giving your ideas in details. Once you tell me what you guys wanted to learn, then I will make some notes on my own before I post it here. Even though I can't guarantee that I can post all your ideas soon, I will try my best to meet your expectations.

If you leave your comments or ideas in this article, there is a chance that I won't see it since I can't go back and forth to checks all your comments all the time.

One more thing, if you have any questions regarding from the past lessons. Don't hesitate and please ask me on Facebook wall or twitter. I prefer Facebook since you can send long messages there compare to twitter. I will try my best to answer your questions.




I have these two questions that I kept receiving:

HOW DO I LEARN KOREAN?

I self study Korean, I spent a lot of my time learning it and my Korean friends also helps me.

WHAT IS YOUR NATIONALITY?

I am Filipino (full) who moved in Canada.

For the past lessons you can go here



Thanks and hopefully all of you will participate.