Online Visitors

Subscribe To Feed

Facebook

Popular Posts

[video] HaHa and Mong became moms of 2AM



In the last Episode of HaHa Mong Show on May 1st, HaHa, Mong, Kara Hara, and Gyuri turns into moms of 2AM for a day. Kwon's mom asked HaHa and Mong to look after our 2AM members for a day.







The show makes my day and I really want to share this to you. HaHa and Mong's make up makes me roll on the floor. They are so funny, I like their tandem. I found it really funny when they sing right after they woke up and when they are getting washed. The atmosphere changed when Gyuri says that Hara and Jinwoon had a scandal. My hands curls up when they do the hidden camera love confession of Jinwoon to Kara Nicole, and I tear up when Kwon's mom show up in the end. I hope you also enjoy the show.


cr: t2ssubs @YT