Online Visitors

Subscribe To Feed

Facebook

Popular Posts

[info] Let's learn korean questions?



I just went through all the comments for lesson 9 and all of them says its confusing. If you have any questions please ask me on my Facebook and I will help you explain it. Please tell me which area is confusing so I know what to explain more. If you don't go to my Facebook there is no way I can answer all your questions. I don't always go and read all your comments to every lessons I post.


Since I am busy these days with my personal daily activities, I only go to my facebook and sometimes twitter (not that active in twitter).


If you are having troubles, I strongly recommend that you ask me. Don't be scared to ask questions because if you don't ask then you won't get the answer you need.






Here is my facebook. Add me and ask if you needed.


thanks!