Online Visitors

Subscribe To Feed

Facebook

Popular Posts

[album review] Do you have something to say about G.NA Debut album?

We all know that another Cube family is about to debut this week, G.NA (Gina Choi). We've seen her teaser featuring Beast Doojoon and Junhyung.

Here's the teaser if you haven't seen it.



I know a lot of you we're jealous of how close Doojoon and G.NA together in that teaser. I will admit that I was one of them. :) Cube also release a full audio of G.NA featuring Rain called "Things I Want to Do When I Have a Lover" (애인이 생기면 하고 싶은 일).



When I first heard this song, I was like Oh My Gosh this is so good. The melody between two singers is wonderful. I feel like I'm always in love because of the lyrics. The lyrics says what I wanted to do with my boyfriend. I bet all of you do!. :) This is my first favorite track from her album. I put this on repeat yesterday and now I almost memorized the song :)

Have you seen/heard Beast Yoseob and 4minute Gayoon's cover of this song?




I also like their cover. They harmonies so well in this song. I also like how they bond in the video. I bet some of you who like Yoseob felt a bit jealous of Gayoon. Don't be, they are just having fun recording and we all know that Beast is close to 4 minute because they're both under the same company. Anyways, when I first saw this video, I can feel the support and encouragement that Cube family like 4minute and Beast gave to G.NA. Due to the closeness that cube family showed us, it makes me want to join CubeEnt. click here if you want to see details about auditioning.

Today July 14, 2010, G.NA release all the tracks that includes in her debut album.

The first song that I'm about to share to you is the one that is featured in her teaser titled "I'll Back Off So You Can Live Better" (꺼져 줄게 잘 살아) featuring Beast Junhyung.



This song is my second favorite song from her album. This song is a total opposite song of  "Things I Want to Do When I Have a Lover" (애인이 생기면 하고 싶은 일). This song is about 1 people who choose to give up someone he/she truly love just to give her a better life. How sad is that?! When I was listening to this song, I felt heartbroken. No wonder why Doojoon is crying in the teaser. I can't wait till Cube release the full MV of this song.



This third song is called Super Solo featuring Swing. In this song, I can feel the power of her voice.



This track is called Loving You. This song is very catchy. The lyrics are so lovely. A great song for those who are in love. "I Believe, always believe" is a phrase that catches my heart. This will be my third favorite track.



This will be the last song in her debut album titled 소문났어요. (sorry I can't translate this one) This song is a sad song. The song is about a complicated love. The melody is lovely yet sad. This is my last favorite track.

Meanwhile, G.NA is about to debut this weekend (?). Let's anticipate for her performance on stage. Show your support by buying her Album.


Now that you have heard all the tracks from G.NA debut album, How do you feel about them? Are you ready for G.NA?

cr: jenningyou @ YT
chrizzycrazy@e-koreablog.blogspot.com