Online Visitors

Subscribe To Feed

Facebook

Popular Posts

[video] G.NA "I'll Back Off So You Can Live Better" MV released


Our anticipated Music video is here. G.NA titled song I'll back off so you can live better featuring Beast member Junhyung is officially out.



________________________

The MV is so good. I felt sad for Doojoon's role! Yes no love triangle. I bet we all thought that Junhyung is the other guy who stole the girl (maybe?!) but now the mv is out the story is about a guy who tries to go out of his nightmare (his girl leaving his side). He tries not to remember all the happy memories they had. 

I also like the dance steps. I want to learn the steps :) and Junhyung's rap is so amazing! I can't wait to see her debut stage!

I'm eager to see her perform this song live! Are you?

check out  my album review for her!

cr: B2STalert03 @ yt
chrizzycrazy@e-koreablog.blogspot.com