Online Visitors

Subscribe To Feed

Facebook

Popular Posts

[video] Siwon, Yonghwa, and Teacyeon wins



I know this is an old episode of Win Win but I wanted to share a full episode with sub where Siwon, Yonghwa, and Teacyeon joins the show.

Here's a little summary of the show.

-the episode's theme is Acting-dol. Idols who acts at the same time.
Siwon: Super Junior = Oh My Lady
Yonghwa: CN Blue = You're Beautiful
Teacyeon: 2PM = Cinderella Sister
-they talked about guestures
-Siwon having a rich father
-they did some Imitations (my personal favourite part)
-Siwon tells one of his most embarrassing moment
-Teacyeon dances to NU ABO, Siwon's Gee, and Yonghwa's Oh!

I provided a little summary of the first half of the show. Now its time for you to witness it yourself.











I hope you had fun watching it. I apologized for the last part. I know there's more but that is the only videos the uploader provide.

Stay tune for the next part. Once the next part is up, I will post it here for sure!

___________________________

I like this episode. I like how Siwon is so active in the show. He is so funny throughout the whole show! My favourite parts is the imitations (Fly to the sky). I laugh so hard that I almost tear. I love the part where they try not to do any gesture while they sing (for Yonghwa and Teacyeon) and while they talk (Siwon). The dance part! LOL to Siwon! haha at first he pretend not wanting to dance but in the end, he even requested to change the song to GEE haha. I also like the part where Siwon tells his story about what happened when he went to Han River. That is so embarrassing. I can feel his embarrassment.

How about you? How do you feel after watching the show?

cr: SteveRainmaker @YT
chrizzycrazy@e-koreablog.blogspot.com